View Full Version : How do I obtain case information? Washington

06-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Bankruptcy cases are public records and are available for viewing online in the Clerk's Office in either Spokane or Yakima. In addition, the court's Electronic Case Files system provides access to court files via the Internet. Basic information about a case is available through the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) website and by calling our Voice Case Information System (VCIS).

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements