View Full Version : How do I get copies of documents or certified copies? Washington

06-26-2006, 04:49 AM
Copies of documents and certified copies are available at the Clerk's Office in either Spokane or Yakima. There is a cost of $.50 per page for photocopying a paper document. You may also access documents from the PACER system at a charge of $.08 per download. Contact the Clerk's Office for more information on obtaining copies of documents or certified copies by mail.

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements